We are so happy you are interested in joining us on a Heart Path Journey’s Sacred Maui Retreat!
Please feel free to call or email us using the information below.
Feel free to share any details of your story that you feel compelled to so we can make session recommendations and begin designing your perfect retreat. Please also include: Your interests or the type of retreat you are interested in experiencing, the number of people in your party, and when you are hoping to join us! Phone calls are much more personal and detailed information is more easily shared, so please let us know your number and the best time to reach you! Or feel free to call us!
We look forward to talking with you!
Eve and the Heart Path Team
Directions to The Sacred Garden (Day destination free and open to public daily 9:00am-6:00pm) 460 Kaluanui Road, Makawao, HI 96768
The Sacred Garden offers a peace sanctuary as a day destination and all are welcome to visit even while not on retreat. The Sacred Garden is open daily, free to the public and does not require reservations. Retreats and Accommodations require advance reservations.
Note for retreat participants: Please call us when you arrive on Maui and let us know your estimated arrival time. We are about 20 minutes from the airport.
- Out of the Car Rental terminal, turn right on Keolani Rd. Take it to the second stoplight at the Hana Hwy #36
- Turn left on the Hana Hwy. Go about a mile.
- Turn right on the Haleakala Hwy and go up four and a half miles. Watch for the number 4 mile marker on the side of the road and then get into the left hand lane.
- Turn left at the stop light on Haliimaile Rd. Take Haliimaile all the way to the end, to the stop sign.
- Turn right on Baldwin Rd. and go a quarter mile up.
- Turn left on Kaluanui Rd. Follow Kaluanui 1 mile; go over the little bridge, where the road turns to the right into Maliko Gulch. Continue to where the road goes into a hairpin turn. You will see The Sacred Garden sign on the right at the apex of the turn. If you are staying with us over night, your accommodations are located at the next driveway, but feel free to stop at the garden and call.
If you are arriving between 9am and 6pm, you can check in at The Sacred Garden and they will call us. If you check in later, call the number above and we will give you directions directly to your accommodations.